It’s the thousand-buck finish and looks that make the Invicta Pro Diver Quartz 200M 16739 Mens Watch often mistaken for a more expensive timepiece. It soon becomes an everyday, versatile accessory you pair with suits as much as with the weekend polo, cargos, jeans and shorts. Very popular due to its vast range of usability and also its affordable pricing, you’ll never hesitate again going for the deep with your favorite piece on. Sure it doesn’t sport a screw down crown, but the simple push-down mechanism is capable enough to keep moisture out till 660 feet underneath.
Quintessentially, the Invicta Pro Diver Quartz 200M 16739 Mens Watch is built for performance. Its durability and precision makes it ideal as an everyday wear; its classic elements showcased nicely within a modern envelope. Inside, there is a Japanese TMI PC32A Quartz movement.
The stainless steel case is plated in gold and houses a scalloped, unidirectional rotating bezel atop and an extremely unyielding mineral crystal glass within it. The bezel works as a countdown timer for anything that you might want to perform within set time-spans – from diving to tracking parking meter counts. The crown guards are integral to the case and bring quite a bit of a chunky feel.
For lume, Invicta uses Tritnite, which is present also in the Invicta Pro Diver Quartz 200M 16739 Mens Watch. marker. There’s also a magnified date window at 3:00. The stainless-steel bracelet is a three-link type with a deployant clasp; its safety catch offering a very secure fit. The etchings are precise and sharp and clearly visible from considerable distances.
• A bezel that stands out brilliantly. The deep blue and the gold go extremely well, bringing a luxury feel.
• Hands and hour markers sumptuously coated in lume, the layerings smoothened to perfection for an even, steady and bright glow.
• The PVD gold plating is immune against moderate abrasions and brine.
• The mineral crystal glass, though a fairly common type, is a proprietary product from Invicta. Specially hardened to resist more than scratches and knocks, its shatter-resistance is better than many other mineral glasses.
• The Japanese, Hattori PC32A quartz movement is a standard movement also used in Seikos. Reliable, accurate and dependable, it’s every bit praiseworthy.
• Traditionally sized, the Invicta Watches
timepiece is a popular choice among men who prefer a heavy-set but not so large look that might interfere with workplace attires.
Forged with variations on boldness, the confident prowess of the Invicta Pro Diver 200M
Mens Watch dazzles with plenty temptation for willful exhibitions at the slightest given chance.
Get discount watches online for mens and womens at CityWatches.co.nz in New Zealand.